Saturday, June 25, 2005

I love you. And I want to keep you.

I just want to say that I am truly grateful for those of you who read my blog by pure choice. (I am also extremely grateful to my friends and family who read whether or not they want to just to be supportive, of course.) Because there really are a plethora of fabulous mom blogs out there. No, I'm not going to mention any. I want to keep you here. Mostly I avoid reading them, actually, because I don't want to start thinking that mine sucks in comparison.

That said, I am SO happy to share that this blog has been randomly selected by Radical Mama Designs for a MAKEOVER!! You can't imagine how excited I am about this. Another reason I don't look at other blogs is because they're all so much cuter than mine, and there's nothing I can do about it. (Yes, yes, I know that's a silly thing to be insecure about.)

So, if you have any suggestions on improvements to request, please let me know so I can share them with the designers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

I'll be emailing you soon about your design. I'm so glad you're excited! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails