I wish I had some reflective, inspiring post to give you to mark the new year, but my head just hasn't been there. Instead I offer you 10 Random Things I Did This Week...
1. Finished knitting a sock.
2. Drank too much coffee.
3. Spent 20 minutes picking the fuzz out of my hairbrush.
4. Cleaned the chicken coop.
5. Made red beans and rice for the first time.
6. Found out I need a root canal.
7. Actually spent less than $25 on a trip to Target.
8. Slept in till 9:30 one morning.
9. Woke up at 6 one morning.
10. Took pictures of the K'Nex spider web the boys made...