Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where November went

Obviously I've been lazy on the blog the last few weeks, so I'm catching up. My brain was otherwise-occupied this month, it seems. First with my Dad's birthday party, and then with the possibility that I might be pregnant. (I'm not, but it certainly gave us something to think about!)

In the meantime, life went on...


First hot chocolate of the season...


Tea and sweater knitting (I'm making Scott a pullover with the yarn Farmer's Market yarn I bought during our road trip)...


 Neighborhood walks in our beautiful November weather...

     

A Thanksgiving potluck with new homeschooling friends...


 First snow of the season (forty minutes uphill), and a play day with favorite old homeschooling friends...


And the first half of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in the theater! We finished listening to books five and six on CD before we went, but we'll save book seven for after Christmas. In the meantime, the big boys have been reading off their own shelves...


Today we're off to the library to turn in our fall books and gather new books for Advent. I'll let you know what we find!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails