Sunday, September 06, 2009

Just a funny

My eldest son sat next to me, munching on a pear he'd picked from my parents' tree. This was dessert after a lunch of sliced ham, a cookie, and milk.

"What would your Perfect Day be like, Eldest?" I asked.

"Cookies for every meal!"

"Hahaha. But you wouldn't really want just cookies for every meal, you'd be hungry all day."

"You're right. I'd want there to be trees where the branches are ribs... pig ribs. And the sidewalk is made out of bacon, and the street is made of steak."

"So, your Perfect Day is all about the food?"

"Yep!"

Yeah, what can I say? That's my kid.

4 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Me Too!!! Lol...you have a smart kid there!!

Mandy said...

yep, only mine wouldn't involve pig meat!

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

LOL!!

Catherine Anne said...

Great post! Made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails