Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just a list..

Of what's happening in my life this week...

On the calendar...
Monday: Small group at our house
Wednesday: Pizza and swimming at Carla’s
Thursday: Date with UberDad to see “Order of the Phoenix”
Friday: Playdate at our house

On the menu...
BBQ veggie and turkey burgers, chips and watermelon
Salmon, potatoes and brocolli
Chinese chicken salad

On my knitting needles...
Gryffindor Hip House scarf
Present for my cousin’s baby

Off the bookshelves...
“Have Fun. Learn Stuff. Grow. Homeschooling and the Curriculum of Love” by David Albert
“Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” by J.K. Rowling

On the to-do list...
Laundry, dishes, etc.
Finish online photo albums from last 7 months

In the garden...
Dry grass
Blackberry bushes fruiting
Trying to keep perennials alive through summer

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I haven't read that book by Albert yet, but I have heard him speak and have read part of 2 of his other books. I think he's great frankly and when I heard him speak so much of what he said made sense to me!
Hope you enjoy it! I'll have to come back and see what you think of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails