Friday, April 07, 2006

No time to blog.

Where, or where, did the Mommy blogger go? Or where, or where could she beeeee?

Let's see... Every time I sit down to the computer, I'm accosted by my Bionicle-obsessed son who needs to use it for instructions to make yet another creation from the hundreds of Bionicle parts spread out on his bedroom floor. "DON'T TOUCH THE COMPUTER!!!" he hollers from the other room between dashes to find the next piece he needs.

And then there's the issue of not having recovered from the time change. And how my back aches when I sit too long in a chair. And how I might get five minutes to READ my e-mail but not to REPLY to anyone before the phone rings, or someone stops by, or it's time to make dinner.

And today, the sun is finally out, the ground isn't quite as sopping wet as it was yesterday, and I have gardening to do!

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

Wellll, as long as you didn't go and have the baby and didn't not tell us interested bloggers!

And I did not need to know that you could get instructions off the web for bionicles...wait, is my son looking over my shoulder, did he see that?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails